Bookings & Refund Policy
- The Camping Rates stipulated on the website are based on a per person basis and are fixed for the duration of the Camping Season.
- The advertised tariff is inclusive of VAT at 20%.
- You may use this website to check the campsite’s availability and book online.
- If your booking criteria can not be met for your chosen dates then you have the option to check availability for different dates or enter our reserve list.
Entering the reserve list does not constitute a booking. We will contact you if sufficient space becomes available for your chosen dates. You then have the option to book.
- Deposit payments: A deposit to the value of your first night’s stay will be payable by credit or debit card, to complete your online booking.
On successful payment of the deposit a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you entered during booking.
Please print this email and bring it with you on arrival.
- If you do not complete the payment process or your payment fails, then your booking will be void.
Online payments are securely processed by PayPal.
We do not store your card details on our system.
- Cancellations: Please contact us as soon as possible if you need to cancel your booking.
This will help us make the space available to others who may wish to book.
If Nantcol Waterfalls Caravan & Camping Park are forced to close for a period of time for reasons beyond their control deposits paid for stays within that period of time will be honoured and credited against a change of date chosen by the customer for up to 2 years after the event.Refunds will not be issued.
- Refunds: No refunds will be issued. Deposits may be transferred to a future booking up to 1 year after initial booking at the discretion of Nantcol Waterfalls Caravan & Camping Park.
- Young groups: Nantcol Waterfalls Caravan & Camping Park is a family oriented site. As such young groups will not be permitted with the exception of Duke of Edinburgh Award students. Any attempt to book for youth groups by creating multiple smaller online booking will result in non admittance on arrival and the loss of your deposit(s).
- Family groups: For larger or multiple family group bookings (in the same name) you are advised to contact us first for permission, using the contact details below.
Failure to do so may result in non admittance on arrival and the loss of any deposit(s) paid.
This (para. 9) is in conjunction with the above (para. 8) and in the best interest of our other campsite residents.
- Campsite Rules are clearly displayed on site must be adhered to at all times while on site. Failure to keep to the rules will result in exclusion from site without refund.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or further information.
- Nantcol Waterfalls Caravan & Camping Park
Cefn Uchaf, Llanbedr, Gwynedd, LL45 2PL.
Tel: 01341 241 209